If your install has more than 50ft of RG6 low loss coax cable (or more than 20ft of smaller diameter RG59) coax cable and/or you're splitting your antenna's signal to more than one TV, you may benefit by adding a signal booster. These devices help restore the signal that is lost due to install loss.
This unit also includes a "power injector", which allows you to plug it in inside, without running any electrical wires outside. Power injectors work by powering the amplifier outside (where it works best at the antenna), through the coax cable itself.
- Tip #1: the antenna connects to the "input" connector, and the output to the TV.
- Tip #2: Don't install any high loss devices (such as splitters) between the signal amplifier's input connector and antenna, instead install them between the signal amplifier and the TV side (output connector).
- Improves reception by eliminating high install loss.
- Low noise desigh with 22db of UHF gain and 16db of VHF gain.
- Preserves signal purity with Extremely Low Noise (ELN) circuitry.
- Choice of both separate or single combined input for UHF/VHF.
- Switchable FM trap reduces interference from FM frequencies.